Seven Holy Sword and the Princess of Magic Sword - Vol. 5 Ch. 15.3 - Broom game in the course-Final part

Dex-chan lover
Considering he is a gross pervert scumbag, I shouldn't be surprised... But the "King" needed to cheat just to make her feel bad?

Also, once again we see that almost everyone in this world is an idiot. Known pervert cries foul, and is instantly rewarded while we treat girl like she is pure evil.

I'm sorry, I can't get past the fact that this creep is allowed to be publicly and openly gross and horrid, and nobody but our named cast seems to even bat an eye.

Dex-chan lover
What gross exaggerated overreaction over a mere foul. Give a penalty for the foul, ok fine. But crying out that she's a coward just because of a (clearly fake) foul??? Even getting banned from any broom games going forward??? In what sport would that actually happen?

Dex-chan lover
Considering he is a gross pervert scumbag, I shouldn't be surprised... But the "King" needed to cheat just to make her feel bad?

Also, once again we see that almost everyone in this world is an idiot. Known pervert cries foul, and is instantly rewarded while we treat girl like she is pure evil.

I'm sorry, I can't get past the fact that this creep is allowed to be publicly and openly gross and horrid, and nobody but our named cast seems to even bat an eye.
Unfortunately, this happens IRL too. Sociopathic narcissists are exceptionally skilled at gaslighting.

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't completely break the "king" into a mess that can do nothing by pray for pity (or just kills him straight up as an enemy) then the same thing will happen forever since let's be real you need full trauma to screw with someone who plays with others for fun.

What gross exaggerated overreaction over a mere foul. Give a penalty for the foul, ok fine. But crying out that she's a coward just because of a (clearly fake) foul??? Even getting banned from any broom games going forward??? In what sport would that actually happen?
Lets not act like in Soccer this doesn't happen when a player blatantly tries to provoke a player or obviously dives

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That was really slimy. Winning a race by letting the other person win, then disqualifying them for a foul(he caused). Like given his lead, he could've perhaps won without that foul play, but he is just intentionally trying to kick em where it hurts.

Even worse for the girl who worked so hard to get back into the sport and overcome her terror.

Users who are viewing this thread