Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Mysterious Visitor

Dex-chan lover
Having just binged this from the beginning...all I can say is that while I appreciate the author's attempt at creating a fluffy indulgence, the overreliance on tropes without adding anything to significantly differentiate it from the other thousands of offerings out there have moved this from "intriguing idea" to "continue to read just because".

There may be Plot (TM) coming up but...no longer hopeful that I will be seeing anything deeper than what's already on the page :aquadrink:

Having just binged this from the beginning...all I can say is that while I appreciate the author's attempt at creating a fluffy indulgence, the overreliance on tropes without adding anything to significantly differentiate it from the other thousands of offerings out there have moved this from "intriguing idea" to "continue to read just because".

There may be Plot (TM) coming up but...no longer hopeful that I will be seeing anything deeper than what's already on the page :aquadrink:
It's still a fun read for me still

Dex-chan lover
Hiding is for cowards, I'm glad he man up and just meet them directly.

Dex-chan lover
So he turned into the winged cat? or was that some random animal?

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking the relationship between Claire and Mc here. They really have good chemistry and the give and take as well as mutual trust is really forming a proper foundation for them to have a relationship should it move in that direction. Given that this is a more or less normal trope, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm just glad she's a likeable fmc

Dex-chan lover
Ah and that will be the witch's familiar or witch herself.

Yes, I'm going to guess the witch is going to be...what, Girl #8?

Users who are viewing this thread