Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Court in Session!! Judge Cookie

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what you’re playing at, Lotte, we all know you’re gonna fall for him the hardest. Best part is that when you finally recognize your feelings, it’ll be too late.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 👻

I don't remember much about this manga as the waiting time between chapters is long and I have no interest in re-reading it, but I really hate these girls.

He traveled the whole country and even killed a dragon to save them and they act ungrateful and want to kick him out just because he kissed them and hid under the dinner table.

He could have raped them, killed them, robbed them, sold them into slavery, restricted their movements and then woken them up to do horrible things, destroyed the castle, killed the entire population of the kingdom, etc., but he didn't do any of that and they hate him just because he kissed them, even though kissing them was the only option he had.

I didn't want them to trust him completely just because he woke them up, but they shouldn't treat him like toxic waste.

I used DeepL to write this btw

Dex-chan lover
Tell me Chiara is the best girl without telling me Chiara is the best girl

Dex-chan lover
There is no chance of this happening but I just wish he just left them to deal with their sh#t on their own.

My dude travelled alone for ages against all odds just to save them after the whole world abandonned them and the only thing they care about is 'oh no he didn't get our consent to dispel our high level curse that has only one know solution while we were in a coma'.

I swear to god I know it's just to create drama and it's this type of manga but was there really not ANY less forced and dumb way to do this?

Dex-chan lover
They're all good girls.
But I still think Claire and him have the best chemistry

Dex-chan lover
How the f*** did this series not get axed???

A huge part of me just wants to drop this... but I'm also curious what the author will do to these girls....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 👻

I don't remember much about this manga as the waiting time between chapters is long and I have no interest in re-reading it, but I really hate these girls.

He traveled the whole country and even killed a dragon to save them and they act ungrateful and want to kick him out just because he kissed them and hid under the dinner table.

He could have raped them, killed them, robbed them, sold them into slavery, restricted their movements and then woken them up to do horrible things, destroyed the castle, killed the entire population of the kingdom, etc., but he didn't do any of that and they hate him just because he kissed them, even though kissing them was the only option he had.

I didn't want them to trust him completely just because he woke them up, but they shouldn't treat him like toxic waste.

I used DeepL to write this btw
Well, they're sheltered princess so just think of it like that (since those who accept him so far are those who have interest in things outside castle).

There is no chance of this happening but I just wish he just left them to deal with their sh#t on their own.

My dude travelled alone for ages against all odds just to save them after the whole world abandoned them and the only thing they care about is 'oh no he didn't get our consent to dispel our high level curse that has only one know solution while we were in a coma'.

I swear to god I know it's just to create drama and it's this type of manga but was there really not ANY less forced and dumb way to do this?
They are lucky that it was him and they only lost their first kiss.... If it has been someone else they would have have lost everything...
If I was MC and I was treated like that after doing all those things to help them, I would have left them there and do something else....

Aggregator gang
I will listen to you even if Alec won't!❤️‍🔥

Users who are viewing this thread