Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
so is this whole manga gonna be nothing but a depressive dude getting babied by his mommy gf? cause that's pretty fucking boring

Dex-chan lover
What is that bright, clean looking dude at his workplace? I thought it's a nefarious, barely legal sweatshop type establishment that takes advantage of people, driving them to early graves.

@Kaarme aside from sweatshop that is an accurate description of his workplace, so maybe just change that to office or cubicle.

Double-page supporter
Srsly, is this just a Japenese thing, or does he never learn? Its like he got lung cancer, but still goes to the coal mine every day... Just get a normal 40 to 50 hours per week job as most people do, who want to get older than 45 years.. I know this is the theme of this manga, that she just treats him back to health everytime instead of some real development, but were in chapter 24 already...

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme, Well, he may be the new guy fresh from university that do not know on what shit he is getting on, give him one or two years to be left like the poor Nakano.

@Korath, Well, the problem is if you did carrier to be a salaryman and all of your several years of work experience is being a salaryman, then what else can you get?, a part time job on Seven Eleven?, not all people can switch carrier easily from salaryman to, say, mangaka, like did Himura Kiseki (Tawawa's author).

About the end, the reactions of their coworkers when they get to know Senko will be golden: "Hey, dude, she is seriously legal?" or "When will be the marriage ceremony", lol.

Telling your coworkers that she's a goddess will 100% fly and make everyone jealous

Users who are viewing this thread