Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
dudes an asshole. decides that he is going to sleep with every girl in the god dam class. might as well be rape.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is going to end up dead for fucking around with so many girls.

@ameraldas It's not "might as well be". It IS.

Aggregator gang
@ameraldas He literally hasn't changed his personality in the slightest from chapter 1. You couldn't have possibly gotten to chapter 10 without realizing he's an asshole.

This is Rape...this is definitely rape. even if the girl likes him, he literally controlled her with the card from the dungeon I think.
Not to mention that hes kind of a prick, saying he think of her more as a friend with benefits, i hope the karma comes x2 hard

what is an "m".
From context her changing positions to take control can't be masochist, right?

Double-page supporter
At least Mc now knows the friend is on to him. I want a 3some chapter. Sensei still the best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure in what direction this manga is going.
Is he going to fuck every girl now or what?

Hope that the other girl that filmed him gonna give him a hard time becouse he is to greedy.

I was asking myself: why not just get ONE girlfriend and fuck with her the whole time? Instead of fucking people you are hanging out/seeing at school.
I mean, there's gotta be a limit on how far he can go...

You'd think people would understand the kind of manga this is by now, but after 10 chapters people still complain about the rape. If you don't like it, why are you still reading?

Power Uploader
lmao this isnt even rape. rape is more like https://mangadex.org/title/39814/the-rapeman
another series i do btw heuheuheu

Contributor
@ZathuraVentura

A few potential reasons why:

* For the same reason that people look at car crashes on the side of the road - as much as people hate it, they just can’t turn away.
* People are hoping for some twist to drop that changes the series for the better - perhaps the girls discover the MC’s deceit and kill him together, or he meets a woman who can’t be affected by any of his rape items. There won’t be.
* The gambler’s fallacy - if they were to drop it now, then the time where they read all of those other chapters would go to waste because they did not get any closure. Note this is a narou series, so there will likely never be a satisfying closure in the first place so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
* While most people will inevitably see this as the garbage as it is, there will inevitably be a subset of readers who absolutely love it because they have no context for the series. You know, the types who will read anything if it’s anime - the ones who think that being an adult means just saying curse words and having sex, who are as blindly faithful to manga as evangelical Christians. The ones who you can easily whisper lies in their ear, give them a gun, and they will gladly die for a cause that doesn’t benefit them at all. Continuing to snark on it now is to be a warning for these readers, like bright colors on a poisonous frog.

Take your pick of any or all reasons.

@PiakuchuKiller

You’re right. The MC is just using magical items which manipulate the mental state of the women around him in order for them to more readily accept sex from him, removing consent out of the equation. Totally not rape at all.

Spoiler alert: Next chapter’s artifact he finds is a magical powder that, once slipped into a woman’s drink, will make her put out in front of a man she would normally have said no to.

I get the feeling Akitsu will probably the only girl he'll probably to sleep with him with using an item at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread