Sex & Dungeon!!

Pun

Fed-Kun's army
I'll give this a 6/10 because of the character designs, though they may not be original, they are well executed and are pleasant to see.
all the other things though, it really brings it down. I'm the type of person to really care for detail and worldbuilding, which this manga skipped over to get to the actual plot.
I understand that this was adapted as a manga specifically for the sex scenes, only for the dungeons to come second because.. sales but it doesn't excuse the fact it does an incredibly poor job at it.
Also mc is asshole, I want to see repercussions for his actions.

Double-page supporter
The sex I don't have any problems with. Hell, even the rape aspect I gloss over. I'm having a problem with the fact that this appears to be attracting tons of psychopaths who appear to be here for the sole reason of getting excited to the idea of triggering SJWs. When there aren't even any posts from SJWs here.

Knowing that while reading this manga makes me feel like I'm being a serious creep. It's the same feeling I have when the comments section of a manga with a loli protagonist is filled with people proclaiming unironically that they want to hold down and rape the character when the manga doesn't even have a lolicon character in it to identify with. It's one thing to have that odd dude who proclaims their crazy and unrelated fetish. But when the room is full of them, the rest of us need to start backing out slowly.

Yes, this manga is rather poor in the first place, but the fact that it's gathering up people who appear to be acting like foil villains from In Another World with My Smartphone absolutely doesn't help.

I Was an SJW Who Advocated on Behalf of OppressedTM Minorities,
But I Suddenly Woke Up One Day as a Deep Learning AI Twitter Account Whose Sole Purpose is to Shitpost,
and I Can't Return to My PerfectTM Body Until I Trigger One Million SJWs?! ~Legacy of Tay~

not a bad manga at all, the art is smooth and pleasant to look at, quite neat. followed ofc

Fed-Kun's army
He is becoming more reckless in the dungeon and that is going to hurt him where he least expects it: the feels.

I really want to see an ending where karma hits him back like a truck at the end and every single item effect is reversed.

But i guess i wont see that happen and he just makes everyone his sex slave (including his male friend too that would be fun lmao)

Paused. Wake me up when this trainwreck is finished. Even hentai has a better plot

Genre: Romance

Take that SJWs, see! no rape here, only sex they thought they didn't want!

I love this series so much!

But it's an extremely special dungeon where the only way to become stronger is to do lewd things with girls and increase Lv (Love)!
Level
Of
ViolencE

Undertale is that you?

>gropes girl
>heavybreathing.jpeg
"Are you my fated lover?"

if only it was that easy.

So the mc just rapes??? Cmon someone spoil the content to me did the mc become a better person at least?! If he doesn't am dropping this.

Users who are viewing this thread