Shachiku, Dungeon Darake no Sekai de Koyuu Skill "Gouyoku" wo Te ni Irete Saikyou no Balance Breaker ni Naru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but doesn't this first dungeon run together already make the contract MC signed a bad deal? The rich girl is paying him 300,00 yen each run but MC basically soloed that snake and has to give them 30% of 100mil which is 30mil. That's also not accounting for this special map they just found and the fact that he keeps getting disrespected by the rich girl's attendant chick.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but doesn't this first dungeon run together already make the contract MC signed a bad deal? The rich girl is paying him 300,00 yen each run but MC basically soloed that snake and has to give them 30% of 100mil which is 30mil. That's also not accounting for this special map they just found and the fact that he keeps getting disrespected by the rich girl's attendant chick.
I mean yes, though it was intended to be a good deal. His worth and ability was unknown, I would expect he will get a big raise as she sees to really like him so I doubt she will try to scam him. As for the attendants, she clearly has given up on them, they are just digging their own graves, she is just waiting for a reason to punish them.

Users who are viewing this thread