Shachiku OL ga Ikinuki suru Manga - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I think this is one of the few cases where I well and truly cannot keep up with the scope of events - which is weird because there's not that much happening on paper, but this chaos... It seeps out from far, far below.....

Dex-chan lover
I think this is one of the few cases where I well and truly cannot keep up with the scope of events - which is weird because there's not that much happening on paper, but this chaos... It seeps out from far, far below.....
The sister is a sexually frustrated Office Lady, who hates her life and job

She finds a rumor on the internet about going to the countryside to do sex tourism by having sex with horny lil kids, something like an open sex club based on the legend of Hachishakusama, all they gotta do is wear a white summer dress and dick will fly their way, because the kids are in on the idea

So she buys a summer dress a summer hat, and goes to her grandma's house in hope of getting plowed by some horny kids

She has no luck however, and all she finds is her own lil brother, but then of course turns out the place if plagued by a bunch of other horny and sexually frustrated women just like her, either her brother is the only kid around, or the other women monopolized everyone else

Her brother seems completely unaware about the rumors, so he is just a random kid getting dragged around by what is in essence a bunch of molesters

She can't fuck her own brother, but everyone else doesn't has to worry about that and is still trying to hook up with her bro

However plot twist some chapters ago there were some hints of alabama brewing around, she had a wet dream about her bro, and when she woke up someone had stolen her underwear, with the only suspect being the bro himself

The bro is either too young or too stoic to fall for any of the advances of all the horny women around trying to ride him, or maybe he actually is a gooner for his sister and is trying to repress his feelings and he knows about the rumors which is why he was in the countryside in the first place

Either way, the story will either end with the kid breaking in, or the women figuring out that they can just fuck each other instead of chasing after kids

Aggregator gang
she had a wet dream about her bro, and when she woke up someone had stolen her underwear, with the only suspect being the bro himself
She seemed to be having a lewd dream but there's no indication of what it was about. It was just a gag about her making a fool of herself in front of her younger brother; totally failing to have any dignity as an older sibling.

The running joke with the underwear is that this trip of hers was so impulsive and slapdash that she forgot to bring any.

Dex-chan lover
[Insert that giant wall of text here]
You took my statement FAR too literally. But I'll forgive you for it considering others on this site lmao

What I meant was more along the lines of not being sure what the end game for anything was. Summarizing more, there's still a lot of missing information, and I truly have no guesses as to what might fill them.
That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread