Shachiku to shoujo no 1800-nichi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Annoying Guests

Supporter
She is a parasite bitch and he is a simp.... truly a beautiful family....

Double-page supporter
What a horrible leech - and he still allowed her? Sheesh, can you be any more useless?

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely getting sick of the "OMG YOU IN PROXIMITY WITH A KID, YOU MUST BE A PEDOPHILE"

Sure. Go for the worst possible conclusion and proceed to assault him.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
MC will get some knocks on his door related to his bank real soon.

Fed-Kun's army
ohh... how i know his feelings, when your niece erase your card account in one day 🤣

Double-page supporter
....I don't know what's wrong with his niece.... she's so rude like hella rude...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly why did she immediately change her attitude? I’d still think he’s a pedophile, but just an unsuccessful one.
There is literally no other assumption to make about a single dude supporting a random teenage girl.

I mean we all know what the end game is here anyways

Dex-chan lover
Weird, the 3rd chapter did nothing to me but this new character pisses me off a bit.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
1. I love how the manga now has a smut tag giving everyone the wrong idea
2. If my niece barged into my house kicking me and accusing me of pedophilia I would tell her to get the fuck out of my face after explaining the situation
3. That said, I don't think IRL it would be so easy to explain that "she's not a JC prostitute, it's just a daughter of a woman I haven't seen in 14 years who suddenly appeared one day and I'm taking care of her, I swear"
4. That pajama is lewd af

Dex-chan lover
That's not cool, lady. That's effectively stealing from him. Get her to return everything she bought with your money that isn't for the girl.

Dex-chan lover
He payed for her shit but didn't even get to cum in her pussy 13 times? what a simp.

Users who are viewing this thread