Shadow Queen - Ch. 4

Oh damn ... I wonder where her plan is going cuz idt this was part of her plan ... but it seems like we are gonna follow the alternate route that could’ve happened if she accepted in the beginning

Grand Duke is ML I’m assuming lmao OR MAYBE NOT 🤔🤔🤔 (I guess I don’t have a good grasp of who’s who quite yet lol)

To be a concubine... and not the wife....... I’m hoping this won’t cause trouble ugh

Yesss, finally the beginning parts are finished I guess.
Thank you so much for translating it!!! ^^

Since Tia and Ebony I was waiting for a protagonist with could-blood like this! So excited to know what she plans to do.

You know, from her words I really hope we have a smart scheming mc here. She sounds so confident it makes me want to believe that she’ll figure this out exact her revenge and live happily. Love this so far! Also the art is sooo pretty. Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Read a bit of the novel and I've got high hopes for this schemer.

Oh my, I simply can't imagine what's going to happen but I trust her so hard, lol. I really hope she won't get married as a concubine and with any shit*y man. Ty for the chapter <3

xts

Pacing feels okay
it’s sorts of like villainess reveres the hourglass in terms of plot. I looked at the raws up to ch21 and she is making acceptable pace in spoiling everything which makes up for the slower movement of the actual plot

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting premise and (unlike most of these kinds of stories) I didn't immediately figure out how was she going to carry out her revenge. Looking forward to where it goes from here! 👀

Users who are viewing this thread