Shadow Queen (Promo) - Ch. 1 - Promo

Dex-chan lover
But why? Why was a shadow queen needed? Was veronica's life in danger or something?
Many thanks

Ohhhhhh fully completed????

Yessssssss

Maybe not the right forum but please let us know if you decide to translate the novel or share spoilers on novel updates.

Hopefully she fully gets her revenge

What a sad story. I feel so bad for her! What horrible people. Hopefully she’ll be able to give herself a much happier future.

Thank you for translating this.

I want to read more of it, aigoo, thank you for your translation hope you pick the novel so we can read it

Thank you for the translation!
And yes, please pick up the novel, It seems interesting!

wait a second this dont make sense wy adopt a child if the other one wasnt dead to begin with and then kill her and take her child they could have make ther own child to beginn with .

Fed-Kun's army
i feel so bad for her but like everyone else i have so many questions... if you pick up the novel i'll be sure to read it!! thank you for translating this <3

I got so many questions in my head and hopefully get the answer when read the novel when you (translaters) done translate it to english.

Aggregator gang
I don't normally read this type of comic, but the story is good enough for me to reconsider my position. mostly because i ran out of stuff. I hope I wont become as obsessed with this as I am with web novels.

Users who are viewing this thread