Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 184 - The Two Intruders

I guess she probably has a growth hormone defiency, like Andy Milonakis. People like that back in the day would probably have willingly gone into (or been dragged/sold into) the circus as freaks.
That or some variety of proportional dwarfism. There's, surprisingly, quite a few conditions out there that can give rise to real life legal-loli/shota individuals. Many of which don't have anything visually wrong with them and look like straight up kids. They're just so rare that basically no regular person knows about them. Historically speaking it was pretty common for those people to end up as entertainment attractions, or even have legends/supernatural stories told about them.

Aggregator gang
I think she is a reference to the movie Orphan. She is also an orphan too, and their name is almost the same: Esther = Stella

Aggregator gang
That or some variety of proportional dwarfism. There's, surprisingly, quite a few conditions out there that can give rise to real life legal-loli/shota individuals. Many of which don't have anything visually wrong with them and look like straight up kids. They're just so rare that basically no regular person knows about them. Historically speaking it was pretty common for those people to end up as entertainment attractions, or even have legends/supernatural stories told about them.
Its rare but its not as uncommon as you think. I actually met a lot of people who are very young looking especially in highschool, although I can't say if they did have proportional dwarfism. They look like kids who are not even in 3rd grade elementary school. And even after reaching adulthood, they didn't even grow up a bit or at least the ones that I met years later. I even saw one from my job who I thought was a kid because her shoulders didn't even reach the table but apparently she is way over 40.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.

A replacement energy source for Barbara...? That'd certainly explain why he felt so free to spill about Christopher to her (the slime).

Also using the clothes kate happened to get from her making Emilyko the mastermind... I suppose it doesn't matter if its true, Edward just wants leverage to have his enemy. Which of course will wind up MAKING him enemies...

..............30?

Lmao Edward being told ok yeah nice speech go finish the debut is pretty funny. Alas. It was a good speech, Edward.

(30... well that certainly clears up her take charge attitude, physical skills, and cussin'.)

Group Leader
Lmfao, she's even older than her foster parents. :kek:

Circus Troupe be the place of unique individuals

Edward giving an entire analysis only to be told to get his ass on LMAO
Damn lolibaba. Altho, this seems like it is based from the horror movie orphan, which was also inspired from a real life event. An adult woman who pretended to be a child and blends on an unsespecting family and then murder them. I think her name was Barbora or something.

Considering that this is a "house" and she infilrated it. I am sure it was inspired from that.
yeah I was thinking the same thing, glad that someone else made the connection

Users who are viewing this thread