Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 162 - Uncontrollable Situation

Supporter
Who turn off the light?

Screenshot-2023-04-21-20-37-36-875-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they showed more of the Research Team (everyone on this team seems to be as honest with themselves as Jeremiah lol). On page 4 Barbie/Barbara seem to be recovering well (must be hard with all this noise lol) it's funny that now they ended up as John's roommates. The biggest doubt is how Patrick will solve this situation and what will be his power, i think that like Mary Rose(who barely produced soot), Patrick's power affects the soot of others, spreading from him (contamination style) and in the future, his power will be very useful~:smugchisato:
Tnks for the high quality translation~

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love the research team in this arc theyre amazing also I can’t wait to see what kind of soot power Patrick has! Unless it turns out he has none at all which would also be a welcome turn Thanks for the chapter and translation!

Dex-chan lover
Well dang, I really hope Patrick's soot power can help in this situation. The way her soot entered his mouth and eyes on the second to last page looked massively uncomfortable, and the "strings" coming from Margaret's face are just... I love horror manga, and those two pages are some of the creepiest I've seen. Thank goodness Shadows are basically just silhouettes, seeing that with a detailed face would be even more disturbing.

I'm still not completely convinced that Margaret will survive this though. I think Patrick might be able to neutralize her power but she'll still self-destruct, just on a smaller scale. Now that it's been revealed as a possibility, I expect to see some Shadow self-destruct at some point. And even if she DOES survive, I don't know how the adults will handle the situation. Will they have her eliminated for being so unstable and destructive? Or, if Maggie's alive, will they invite her since her powers are so strong? Or will they try to use her as a "back-up" for Barbara?

I just can't see a super-happy ending for Margaret with all the conspiracies in the house.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, I know Patrick's heart power will arrive just in time, it's so close!!! You got it Patrick!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well it's time to reveal Patrick's power now. I'm so curious how it will turn out. On the other hand, Margaret could be Louise replacement now that her shoot is so strong she need unification to stay alive.

Dex-chan lover
Very cool arc. I still waiting kate's plan for lou's invitation tho. It should be today right?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm betting Margaret won't survive ! and the tragedy would awake Patrick's power

Dex-chan lover
Well dang, I really hope Patrick's soot power can help in this situation. The way her soot entered his mouth and eyes on the second to last page looked massively uncomfortable, and the "strings" coming from Margaret's face are just... I love horror manga, and those two pages are some of the creepiest I've seen. Thank goodness Shadows are basically just silhouettes, seeing that with a detailed face would be even more disturbing.

I'm still not completely convinced that Margaret will survive this though. I think Patrick might be able to neutralize her power but she'll still self-destruct, just on a smaller scale. Now that it's been revealed as a possibility, I expect to see some Shadow self-destruct at some point. And even if she DOES survive, I don't know how the adults will handle the situation. Will they have her eliminated for being so unstable and destructive? Or, if Maggie's alive, will they invite her since her powers are so strong? Or will they try to use her as a "back-up" for Barbara?

I just can't see a super-happy ending for Margaret with all the conspiracies in the house.
It really would be bizarre on one face (but try reviewing chapter 71!). What happens in the Children's Building is the responsibility of the Star bearers, so who sends the reports, performances and any information from each child are also them (everything will go through Kate before it goes to the adults and she can filter things), so if Margaret survives, she probably won't suffer a severe punishment or become a target of adults (not least because, Edward is already busy and the other adults don't care)~:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Hype for Patrick’s moment. The Real Noble’s soot power has to be a mental-type or so I think, and it’s gonna allow him to save the day so I’m not concerned about him. For now I’m mostly worried about the Living Dolls, and particularly Margaret’s. I just hope she isn’t dead or something. Soot sickness is naaasty and the ivy was seen to get into the children’s mouths so things could take a really dark turn... we’ve already seen a child’s dead body after all.

I think Margaret has to be disposed of. She is mental and dangerous. Even tried to hurt her Face, knowing that would get her demoted to an even more inhumane job. There’s no reason for the children of the Children’s House to forgive a psycho kid with that powerful a soot power and no consideration for others-- someone is bound to snitch on the Star Bearers’ plan to save all the children, be it Douglas or anybody else and I can’t see how she could get Margaret’s punishment to be light. Managing to get Louise and Margaret out of serious trouble is a dauting task, and things can’t possibly end well for everybody. Maybe it could make Kate grow by understanding that she can't save all who need saving and fuel her determination to reclaim her family’s name, burrying the Great Grandfather.
(Sudden thought, is Edward involved in the awakening of Margaret’s powers somehow?)

So far this arc has been great! There’s so many characters I aiready liked that I ended up liking even more! Also makes me wonder who the two remaining Star Bearers will be. John and Louise (even though she said it was too bothersome), maybe?

What an exciting manga.

Oh and thanks for all the high quality chapters, Palmtop Scans! You guys rock. Bless your hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread