Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 78 - Answer of the Two

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit. I was expecting a fight of her but not that kind of ending.

Dex-chan lover
God damm
Couldn't we have seen lesbian-tentacle action before they died

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if she had enough saved up soot below to somehow save them, but either way it'd be a huge risk and this was still a hell of a way to go out. She simultaneously managed to make Edward look bad and disrupt his influence to some degree, reveal some secrets of his power, and then escape with her waifu even if only to death giving him the proverbial finger on the way. What an absolute unit.

Fed-Kun's army
Allahu akbar, she shoulda thrown him out immediately, and joined him and tried to use the ghost as a cushion

Dex-chan lover
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please, please , don't really be dead.

I knew they were going to commit suicide ages ago, but it's still tragic to see it happen. They had a good run. This may well be the end of Edward's control of the children's building, he lost a known traitor literally in front of him.

Supporter
@ThinkPositive Consider how deep ravine I think it's impossible. What a nice name you have (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Edit: Sorry for the doubt
the cushion theory proved in the next chapter

Rosemary and Maryrose worked all this time to be free and don't becamoe one so I don't think they would jump without a plan and leave Anthony alone.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Barbara has the potential to overheard the secret of unification so I think we might see Barbara stepping up against the Shadow Manor.

Edward just transformed in full view of Kate. If Kate ever has to explain how she knows about unification, she can finger Edward.

Fed-Kun's army
@Esor haha thanks, how sweet of you ^.^,
I share your scepticism because it sounds impossible, that ravine looked bottomless. Considering the fog, let's say it was only 300m deep, that's still not possible to survive as a free-fall.
Unless as Anthony said, the managed to create a big enough ghost, one that was like 40-50m tall, then perhaps they could soften the fall sufficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread