Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 9 Ch. 104 - The Name of a Certain Girl

Oh wow so she really is an orphan and it actually was foreshadowed a few chapters ago too, tho I never expected her to come from a traveling circus. But now that I think about it, her being an acrobat has been foreshadowed all the time! She was juggling balls when they first met the research team, she managed to hang onto the wooden railing when she fought the phantom with that soot sucking thing and just recently she balanced on Kate's shadow rope. Ohh and she caught Kate falling out of the cage at the debut! There's probably more too, since I remember her being agile all the time. I really love all those small detail this manga has!

Ah man, her life sure is tragic :fml:
She is an orphan, who in order to survive, worked for a traveling circus while still being a kid and where she probably got abused too. And just as she was about to catch a break, she gets tricked into working as a slave and eventual human sacrifice. At least she finally got lucky with Shadow Kate and co :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I really adore how much this reveal explains her physical capabilities- I always think of her incredible dive to save Kate from the trial.

Users who are viewing this thread