Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 166 - Means and Ends

Dex-chan lover
As expected from Patrick! He has had the most character development in Kate's group, second only to herself (while Louise has had the least. i'm still in doubt whether she will actually want to be saved...). I think one of the highlights about Rick is how good he is at making "arrogant asshole" faces (if they weren't saying nice things, they could easily look like a bully)~ :nyoron:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see Kate's face. Also it will be interesting to see Patrick and Douglass interaction, they have similar arrogant faces lol

Group Leader
That (kinda cute) table smash was quite surprising. :kek:

Somehow I feel that Douglas is how Patrick would end up had he not met Kate.

I really want to see Kate's face. Also it will be interesting to see Patrick and Douglass interaction, they have similar arrogant faces lol
Since there are no official reveal yet (highly unlikely there will be any face reveal), this fanart might be useful for reference:

Last edited:
Ngl, I laugh when Shaun said "excuse me" when grabbing Patrick at his lapels like seriously, how can someone be polite while still staying mad lol. Also, is this even Patrick??? Like his character development is insane you wouldn't know that this is Patrick if you only saw him on the start. Another thing, that table slam from Kate surprised me lol. It is not like Kate to do that lmao.

Dex-chan lover
(Fondly) Patrick/Ricky can be SUCH a little shit sometimes. He's been so sweet I had almost forgotten!

Plus he's right- putting too much weight on Star Bearers... it's still a part of the House, you know? Use what you have.

Also Douglas... is... well.

He'll probably make a good lackey. Who's? Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread