Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume REBURN!! - Ch. 8 - Sekireikan Middle School Table Tennis Club

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's harder to come up with new concepts for all the clubs in the different schools or new concepts for everyone having a different brand of table tennis.

I'm not sure if it's harder to come up with new concepts for all the clubs in the different schools or new concepts for everyone having a different brand of table tennis.
I would imagine the latter would give them a tougher time to come up with. If you're going as far as using nuns as a concept for a team, then your options become endless from that point on for creating concepts for teams. You can have a maid team, waitress team, fortune tellers team, cooking team, even a cheerleader team that plays ping pong competively heck a cheerleading team would probably even help them create a concept for table tennis with using their cheerleading experience as a base with all their gymnastic cheerleading routines to create their own unique kind of table tennis.

Double-page supporter
sjDdad2.jpeg

i can fix her

Users who are viewing this thread