Shameless School - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Mouretsu Game

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

I see that magazine pages (or frames) are always quite blurry (and when in colour, full of JPEG defects). I would suggest trying some AI upscaling service (there are some online that offer free upscales per day) to see if you could get better results (check an array of them and pick the best one).

In fact, if I'm not wrong, Stable Diffusion has an upscale mode that allows you to feed it an image to resize (check AUTOMATIC1111's GitHub for the installer and SD's site for the usage).

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter.

I see that magazine pages (or frames) are always quite blurry (and when in colour, full of JPEG defects). I would suggest trying some AI upscaling service (there are some online that offer free upscales per day) to see if you could get better results (check an array of them and pick the best one).

In fact, if I'm not wrong, Stable Diffusion has an upscale mode that allows you to feed it an image to resize (check AUTOMATIC1111's GitHub for the installer and SD's site for the usage).
I have tryed using AI and those usually can't do anything that I like, as the AI doesn't understand what is suposed to be a solid line and what a texture this especially makes the drawn shapes of a characters too distorted. Also all the color page scans have a lot of defects I have tryed to remove these with different filters but they always also remove all the minimal detail so it's exactly the same case as with trying to remove film grain, that if removed badly it will also removes much of the important detail. I also don't want to waste more time on them then I already do. I know they're low in quality but sense they're cut you can consider them optional even if they add some nice context to the already "confusing" plot.

Of cource if somebody wants to try to make them look actually better feel free to try. And send the results to me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh man that takes me back, btw the moretsu thing they were talking about is based on this gasoline television commercial shown in the 60's which caused quite a stir.

Power Uploader
Oh man that takes me back, btw the moretsu thing they were talking about is based on this gasoline television commercial shown in the 60's which caused quite a stir.

"I didn't link nor try to say nothing at the end of the previous chapter nor at the start of this." lol

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't link nor try to say nothing at the end of the previous chapter nor at the start of this." lol
Then I guess that counts as I got the reference, since I didn't even read the previous chapter lol. :pacman:
I just stumbled across the chapter name and thought 'Ah, the're definitely talking about that ad.'

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly how I for years imagined Harenchi Gakuen.

And you can see Goemon on page 6.

Users who are viewing this thread