Shameless School - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Helper Arrives

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, why is macaroni suddenly called Kid?

I'm also sure that page 22 is a reference to something, but I don't know what. The bottom half doesn't look like Nagai's style at all, especially the hair of the guy on the left.

Great chapter!

Power Uploader
I'm confused, why is macaroni suddenly called Kid?

I'm also sure that page 22 is a reference to something, but I don't know what. The bottom half doesn't look like Nagai's style at all, especially the hair of the guy on the left.

Great chapter!
Macaroni Kid is his full name. He says so in the Shameless war. It has to come from Billy the Kid.

Thanks as always.

You mentioned the "Bearded Godzilla Side Story Arc", presumably that was the chapters originally from Issues 18 + 19 from 1972, right? Did you translate these from the volume release or are they in the final volume? Couldn't see to find where they fit in.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
You mentioned the "Bearded Godzilla Side Story Arc", presumably that was the chapters originally from Issues 18 + 19 from 1972, right? Did you translate these from the volume release or are they in the final volume? Couldn't see to find where they fit in.
It is moved to the final volume 11 ch64-66. It was released in issues 18-27 1972. Interestingly the first tankoubon edition included those chapters in the second last volume, and the newest 50th edition cut them entirely out which is why there is also a separate digital edition for just those chapters even if they're included in the digital main volumes too. I'm translating the 11 digital edition.

Users who are viewing this thread