Sharehouse Nile - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - First Love

So he went out of his way to catfish and intentionally destroy any chance she had at normalcy out of spite and jealousy? What if the guy had just turned down his advances? Would he continue his ploys until their relationship collapsed? Actual snake behavior. Really hope the author doesn't continue to push a romance between them. There's no way his deceptiveness and deep-rooted insecurities would be conducive to a healthy relationship. Dude needs therapy, not a relationship.

So he went out of his way to catfish and intentionally destroy any chance she had at normalcy out of spite and jealousy? What if the guy had just turned down his advances? Would he continue his ploys until their relationship collapsed? Actual snake behavior. Really hope the author doesn't continue to push a romance between them. There's no way his deceptiveness and deep-rooted insecurities would be conducive to a healthy relationship. Dude needs therapy, not a relationship.
On chapter 9 it turns out that takasugi is a playboy and a cheater. He easily fall in love and forget immediately about his previous crush or girlfriend. Takeru promise to never do that ever again. Hell if i could catfish guys irl, i would do that

Last edited:
On chapter 9 it turns out that takasugi is a playboy and a cheater. He easily fall in love and forget immediately about his previous crush or girlfriend. Takeru promise to never do that ever again. Hell if i could catfish guys irl, i would do that
It was already established in chapter 8 that Takasugi was a playboy, or at least insincere with his feelings. That doesn't discount what Takeru did though. That's why I posed the hypothetical in my first comment about "what if Takasugi had just turned down Takeru's advances". Takeru was under the mindset that no on deserved Jeanne and would still have gone out of his way to poison any chance she had at a relationship even if it had just been a normal guy. To have so little faith in his supposed friend's ability to discern her own relationship prospects that he'd feel the need to go out and "test" their potential partner speaks volumes more about his own shortcomings then Takasugi's. It's still controlling, manipulative, deceptive, overbearing, and displays a lack of trust and complete disregard for the privacy of your friend. Overall, just a very nasty character and someone Jeanne deserves way better than.

But I'm sure he says "haha, gomen" in the coming chapter and author hand-waves it off as nothing serious or indicative of a larger issue because forced pairing of side characters I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, of course Jeanne was waving the flag.
Must admit i really liked that, it was super in character for her. Even her speech about what decides winners on the "battlefield".

Users who are viewing this thread