Shark Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Archerfish

Fed-Kun's army
Good ol' animal suppressor. Though I guess with fish gills it's more a muzzle break.

hqdefault.jpg

Not gonna lie, I was expecting a swordfish-shaped sword, but an archerfish-muzzle rifle is cool, too.

Dex-chan lover
"The cute girl on the cover will appear soon, so look forward to its debut"
"its debut"
Wait a minute, something isn't right here....I know Japan doesn't have pronouns and that translations have to use context, but the translations for this series have been good about that. I doubt the new girl is a trap and is just a normal girl, but still. Loving the Superman-styled identity thing though. Always love that trope.

Dex-chan lover
The giant shrimp got me because I've been involved in roleplaying games where we used shrimps as a random enemy because of an injoke. Plus the derpy face.

I was expecting a sniper to show up because of the glint, but was not expecting it to be the Public Morals girl. This is a weird manga...

Dex-chan lover
Marine Sergeant Hathcock lands a perfect shot against North Vietnamese Sniper dubbed "The Cobra" after a grueling 3-day duel.

Contributor
@Pnutz hey, i'd love to see this continue translation so if you're not able to find the raws i'd be willing to donate the cost of the volume. my discord is dw#1212, let me know

Dex-chan lover
Well, we've got an Archerfish, so if I got my casual anime knowledge right, next up is a Saberfish.

Users who are viewing this thread