She Changed So Much in One Year - Ch. 1

Supporter
I feel like there isn't a point in bringing up the third person speak if she isn't still doing it later, though?

Dex-chan lover
To go deleting freeware digital copies as soon as physical successfully starts to sell is such a dick move

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there isn't a point in bringing up the third person speak if she isn't still doing it later, though?
I think the third person thing is more a cute thing that kids do, so it's showing how much she's grown, from being cutesy to cool adult.
To go deleting freeware digital copies as soon as physical successfully starts to sell is such a dick move
It's annoying but also understandable, artists are paid like shit and we're not helping their situation by having their work for free. I'm just hoping it won't be a publisher that takes 70% of the sales that asks for it to be deleted, I don't mind supporting artists but I hate publishers giving them basically nothing.

Supporter
I think the third person thing is more a cute thing that kids do, so it's showing how much she's grown, from being cutesy to cool adult.
I could easily be wrong, but I could have sworn that it was initially uploaded with the romanji title. Whether that's true or not, I think I jumped in with a comment from just reading the content and not the titular premise. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread