She Is Also Cute Today - Ch. 23

Thank you for the update! Love this series!

I'm probably most afraid of missing a page when writing an exam. I've actually done that twice... certainly not a good way of getting a high mark.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
5, always 5. But that was so long ago, almost 4 years now.

Fed-Kun's army
Love this series to pieces.

And 2 and 4 was literally nightmare fuel for me when I was in school.

All of them, but 1 is probably the worst. I still remember the day I took a statistics exam without my calculator, as well as the day I took a civil law exam without my civil code. Pure hell.

Sadly she still failed the test as she put Cang Cang as the answer to everything

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'd say all of them
I would also say when you are ready to hand the test in when you find out that you skipped a question and bubbled everything in wrong
and you got like two minutes left
Now that's hell

Dex-chan lover
Righting down all the formulas you remember is a great way to take a test as it empties your head of the less useful stuff so you can focus on the actual useful stuff.

Double-page supporter
Did that green tea bitch really think she could convince Yuriboy that our Samoyed is a bad guy?

Dex-chan lover
3 got suspended cause that bitch thought I was cheating

It was a make up test fuck would I cheat for

Supporter
Pfft. One of the above. True fear is getting to the end of that damned Scantron and realizing that you must have missed a question because there are 50 questions, but your bubbles only go to 49 and you then have to re-run through the test to figure out where you messed up/skipped and erase the damned thing and re-fill it out while running out of time and hoping you erased good enough because that damned machine will freak if it even senses the faintest whiff of a mark on a bubble but you couldn't erase them any more because you only have a few minutes left. *deep breaths* I may or may not have experienced this a few times during my schooling days. -_-

4. i dont remember if that ever happen to me but....imagining it really give me chill

Contributor
6. All of the above
...I'm not sacred, it has happened too many times, so I'm now numb to it

Users who are viewing this thread