She Is Also Cute Today

Double-page supporter
@Lifanfan

They plan on continuing but only once the official English has caught up and goes beyond their own, so they will remain behind the official release. This is not set in stone though and they might change their minds.

I hope they do continue because webcomicsapp are pretty damn terrible when it comes to translation.

Hey hum, where are the new translations? anyone have any links that go farther than the current chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Will the chapters possibly be put up on Mangadex since I don't want to download the app needed to read it.

yeah, I don't want to read the chapters on something that's 1/10 the size of my monitor

Argh the official translations are.... T nT have less personality and emotion (font wise too haha..) Thank you Jupiter scanlations for all your hard work, will miss your scanlation of this series a lot, thank you!♡

hey yall, imma attach a link for yous to read the missing chapters... http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/she_is_still_cute_today/

hope that works lol

I read it all! This story is hilarious! I like the plot. Totally like this story! I wish to know whether this gonna have a sequel or you gonna publish another new story.

I read it all! This story is hilarious! I like the plot. Totally like this story! I wish to know whether this gonna have a sequel or you gonna publish another new story

Users who are viewing this thread