she is beautiful - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - don't milk her dry

Dex-chan lover
I just thought about this series an hour ago that no one going to translate this manga anymore, consider me surprise to see it got an update thank you

MD@Home
I have to wonder, does the author really have a plot in mind? It's like the overall direction changes from one chapter to the next...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

I kinda forgot about the story but this chapter makes me angry. It’s always one step forward two steps back for her.

Dex-chan lover
Been awhile but thanks for the work.

Now here's my thoughts, what if Saya knew the message left in the book? or better yet, Saya was the one who set it up? Knowing how tightly controlled everything was in their home and Saya reached a high ranking position before they left their home, what if there's more to that incident years ago?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

I kinda forgot about the story but this chapter makes me angry. It’s always one step forward two steps back for her.
At least we'll be away from the end for awhile. If she did safely reach the end of her trip, it would be the end of the series as well.

Dex-chan lover
Been awhile but thanks for the work.

Now here's my thoughts, what if Saya knew the message left in the book? or better yet, Saya was the one who set it up? Knowing how tightly controlled everything was in their home and Saya reached a high ranking position before they left their home, what if there's more to that incident years ago?
Might want to check chapter 17 :huh:

Dex-chan lover
…Yeah, this is roughly what I expected to happen. Do you think she won’t learn anything and make the same mistake again?

Found this series due to the update. Thanks for the translation and I hope you continue and finish it. It's been a while since I read a manga that I couldn't put down.. i was only going to read 1-2 chaps and then add it to my list but I kept on reading it till I reached the latest chap. I hope this gets completely translated one day..

Double-page supporter
I don't remember, does she lose her memories if she falls asleep? How long has she been awake so far?

Dex-chan lover
I knew that a woman who looked like that either had to be gay or evil.
And she's straight.

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder, does the author really have a plot in mind? It's like the overall direction changes from one chapter to the next...
apparently the last chapter is on 50, so we're about almost halfway through the story

Users who are viewing this thread