Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So he'd rather fantasize about her scaly-skin more than to kiss her? At least that's what I'm getting at here. Strange, weird...

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not the weirdest manga nor the weirdest kink I’ve seen. There was one about anthropomorphised tapeworm girls, a guy who had a thing with a magical flower tree, and cans who can transform into girls...

Group Leader
@Lyanhyrt It's a "doll is better than real life" thing.
For example, if he dates her, there will eventually a time when she gets old and dies.
But on the other hand, with proper maintenance and such, he can preserve her molt for eternity.

Although, one wrong step and he'll go straight into the psycho murderer route.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure the boy is not actually rejecting the girl's advance because he already got her molt. it's more like in the middle of his confusion and embarrassment for being caught red-handed about his fetish by the source of his fetish no less, he carelessly blurted out that the thing about the girl that excited him the most is her molted off skin.

Judging by the next panel, it's clear the boy regrets his careless remark and want to take on the girl's previous offer. I mean, with him going out with her, he secured a safer and easier way of acquiring her molt.

Tho i do feel bad for the girl, when the boy you're interested in is basically interested more with your excrement than your own self. XD
I guess if you see the molt as just solidified sweat, the boy is basically just a more advanced sweat fetishist?

Users who are viewing this thread