Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Group Leader
"This part...So that's how it is...So beautiful..."
Which part are you looking at? You hentai!

Group Leader
Mmmh.
People keep calling him a pervert...
Here's the definition from lexico:
a person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.
From the Cambridge dictionary:
a person whose sexual behaviour is considered strange and unpleasant by most people
And from merriam-webster:
one given to some form of sexual perversion --> Perversion: an aberrant sexual practice or interest especially when habitual
I really don't see anything sexual in his behaviour.
I mean, the guy's a creep for sure, and his hobbies are strange and out-there, but it isn't sexually motivated, from what I could see.

Ryugasaki-san, on the other hand... now here's a pervert.
She's clearly in want of a sexual experience with him... and they aren't of the same species.
I think that makes her a sexual deviant, and a pervert.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi
You know, I actually went back to the beginning of the manga to verify if he's a pervert, because I seem to recall him relieving himself to/with the molt, but what I found(before I gave up) instead was her thinking to herself how she's be cool with getting bukkake'd by him... So yea, she's definitely a pervert alright...

Dex-chan lover
You know you're a degenerate when you're being judged by bees of all things.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi Uh no, he is a pervert. The fact that he has an abnormal fetish for lizards is one. He mentions that he was reconstructing a MOLT of HER HEAD. A molt being a skin layer. How is he not a pervert again?

Group Leader
@breizh
Yes, it's true that this character resembles a wasp more than a bee. However, I think "bee-san" sounds a little better and...more memorable than "wasp-san". Also, these two words share the same reading & character in Japanese (Hachi-san).

@anon763
I swear, that's the author's art style! Check the raws if you're unsure: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/38148?track=verticalwatch_epinfo1

Dex-chan lover
There's some kind of weird artifacting on the pages. On the last panel she almost has a second mouth, for example.

Supporter
Bee-san, stop spying on them!

The only issue I have with this is that the story appears to jump all over the place and have little in the way of continuity.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Bee-san is a drone, and is damned to wander the earth as a unneeded creature

Fed-Kun's army
Now we're getting somewhere.

Bee girls.
90eg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread