She's My Childhood Friend Who Is Always Acting Coldly Towards Me But Clearly She Has A Crush on Me And That Makes It Cute - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Saved a…

Contributor
I remain unconvinced that this girl is supposedly a Tsundere and not an ice queen Kuudere. Not everything that blushes with dishonest thoughts is a Tsundere. She seems too cold and aloof to be a tsundere.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Interesting idea that he actually has to stop the confession from happening, I've only seen a visual novel do this before so it's pretty cool to see more of it.

Double-page supporter
I imagine that if he were to confess any "I love you too" answer he recieves would count as a confession too.

Also any attempt to directly ask her to not confess probably has a decently high chance of making her either confess accidentally (i.e. "How did you know I like you?") or propt her to reject and confedd anywayd, since she doesn't know what's at stake.

Still 100% laying it on really thick with the plot device, but if there's any loopholes then they're not quite so wide.

For example one idea I had that isn't covered is getting her to transfer schools.

Users who are viewing this thread