She's My Type - Ch. 2

I believe she has the mental strength but im worried of the comments, people can get so nasty there

Anyway thank for the updates! Im super happy ive come across this manhwa :D

Yeah feel bad for her like wheres her female friends to tell her thsts not a good idea

I'm fond of girls who fight for love but honest to goodness, I'd hate to have her as a neighbor. Loud as shit and doesn't like it when someone points it out to her. Ugh, I already have a bad feeling about her blowing up at them considering her temperament...

Double-page supporter
I'm glad she's smacked to reality as soon as this. She looks like a bar hostess with her get-up I'm embarrassed to walk with her if I knew her at all lol

Srsly though she's an awful neighbor alright

Thanks for the update Astral valley!

Dex-chan lover
Sunbae I love youuuuuuuuuu

Also I'm gonna miss it when the main girl changes her look - I mean I do feel bad she's starting to realize no one wants to be around her/freaked out by her, plus her distance from her friends (the loneliness is real ;o;), but her look is so goofy and colorful it's sort of...grown on me?? Her fluffy hair reminds me of Totonou from Mystery to Iunakare and now I'm kind of attached xD

I cringed when I saw her Look bc of secondhand embarrassment, but like... tbh the ML & all the people laughing at her are terrible people? They’d definitely still be treating her that way if she deliberately had a sense of style that was anything other than mainstream.
I hope she apologizes for being such a rude neighbor, & he apologizes for being rude about how she looked.

(Also i bet the tired dude is the makeup guru lol.)

@ohkimch

I wonder if he acted that way bc of how she looked though? I mean that’s probably part of it since he seems to be this makeup guru, but I thought his reaction was more due to how she balled up his note that morning. I agree that her classmates were definitely making fun of her face though

This secondhand embarrassment is painful. Still gonna read though! 😆

shitty ppl wow ok

tbh she looks so good in that photo

also girl PLEASE watch a fashion youtube video, her outfits have way too much going on; and korean fashion is very much minimalistic and simplistic

though admittedly the fashion there is pretty basic (extremely stylish though; i love the style myself), since a lot of streetwear looks the same there for the majority of the teenager - young adult population, like hoodies + some jacket for outerwear, boxy oversized shirts, cropped cardigans, etc. but you can see a lot of influence of this style internationally, especially in America with the rise of e-boy fashion, those chunky sneakers, etc.

honestly south korea is probably the most influential nation in terms of mainstream fashion as of late now that i think about it

anyways girl is a camp icon and people need to stop being elitist dongs about her fashion and makeup cause some of it actually looks really nice

if she wants to look like a trendy girl adhering to the minimal fashion trend there she needs to tone the fashion down to one or two statement pieces with the rest with little pattern or color (white is probably the safest), much lighter eyeshadow and lip color (a red lip out of all things omg use it as a statement not as a everyday thing), and a simpler hairstyle (since her hair is pretty short and naturally straight, she should probably keep it that way, maybe some bangs)

ok im done im sorry i really just wanted to rant about fashion for a moment

Her style is unique! although the makeup looks too much. jdlshdlsj

Her sense of fashion lowkey reminds me something I see in SFW.

it's getting me crazy how the clothes she got ARE cute for sure just not when paired TOGETHERAKLDSFKFDSKLDFS

Fed-Kun's army
The hair and makeup ain’t it sis but the fit looks lowkey good to me though? (Ok aside from the accessories and colors/prints lmao) if it was better coordinated I think it could look like something you’d see people actually wear on the street like those purposefully slightly mismatched looks tho

Her hair and makeup don't do much for her, but honestly her clothes are very Gucci high fashion model on a Starbucks run lol

Sigh zero hopes from her friends _:)3 」∠)_ But the short hair girl maybe can knock some sense in her

Fed-Kun's army
nah i think her style is actually retro. and it's actually good. people are just mean. though of course it's not something you would wear for classes.

and considering how harsh korean netizens are, the comments are far from pleasant i think 😔

Users who are viewing this thread