She's My Type - Ch. 23

Thank you so much for the updates !! <3
Gahyun actually seems sweet, I hope to see her and Haedam as friends..

LOOL this is so fun! I can bet that at the end it'll be reversed and they'll end end up with the person the other liked :)

Double-page supporter
Ahaha the two blockheads finally understood each other yay!

I totally agree with Rosie's , Juul's and FBI's notes about that bastard. When girls usually shut up about guys putting their arms around them around many common friends/people that means they're trying to be nice so they don't ruin the atmosphere. Source: me
Well when we're with less people that's when I tell them to keep tfo their hands off me lol

Again thanks for the mass update!

Hahahahhaah the way two of them misunderstood each other 😂😂😂😂

I was just happy... now they'll become besties? Sigh~ this will be another obstacle...

Thank you for the mass release! I love this manhwa so much 😭

So they'll help each other with the boy they like now? I just hope this won't become problematic later when Haedam starts crushing on Chanyeol.
I'm glad their misunderstanding was cleared up though, things would be so uncomfortable if they became enemies (one Jae is enough lmao)

Thank you so much for the mass release! This is one of my favourite webtoons, so this was amazing! I’ve started to like it more and more, both because the story is so cute and funny, and also because the OST is so good!

Fed-Kun's army
does that mean they're gonna help each other? does that mean it's gonna be a loooooong journey before we see more development between Chanyeol and Haedam? 😭

then what about Haedam and Jae Lim too? i'm excited for their newfound begrudging relationship lmao

Users who are viewing this thread