Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Alright, sorry for the triple upload guys. My settings automatically changed to"fit height" which gave me a false impression that my chapter was broken. It worked in Incognito but not normally. Cookies went crazy and chapter got chopped up and un-readable. In the future, Chrome + 'fit height' setting + long strip mode = broken page viewing. I misinterpreted my page error as an upload/internet bug and pulled the chapter twice for no reason. Sorry 'bout that.

This is what I saw:
why.png

Dex-chan lover
@katanon What a mature and well thought out response about LHTranslation in regards to the status of this series. Proud of you and good job. Just for clarification purposes, does this mean you decline the idea of doing a collaboration with them? Whelp now that Tina is here I hope she will be useful with either acting as their healer or DPS mage. Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter update!

The hero arrives last like always, we where all wrong, Tina was the mc all along.

Fed-Kun's army
Now we'll see whether she became a burden and incite MC's rage to get stronger or became the savior to save the day with her magic

@Ochrolv That is correct. I was considering it but we have a few volunteer J->Eng Translators/proof-readers. I am happy with the quality of translation assistance I currently receive and I feel I would like to see LH spend some more time on series that I personally read myself. Sorry the end page text is smaller, I tried to adjust the resolutions because of the aforementioned problem that apparently wasn't even a problem at all.

edit: @Relatable Yep, when my computer restarted it booted me off MD. When I logged back in I was mysteriously in "fit height" mode which is apparently broken on chrome during long strip mode. The "fit height" setting gave me a false impression that my chapter was broken.

if you're having a problem viewing some of the pages change to {No resize}. It helped me so hopefully it helps all of you <3

Dex-chan lover
Demon used <magic>!

It was supereffective!

Eric's Father is KO'd!

Switch to Tina? Y/N

U have a drawing talent if ur able to draw that sketch in just 5 minutes ^_^

Hope the girl survive n not die pls..

Dex-chan lover
I still dont like what mc is doing cause while he could save more people he also risks fucking up the timeline to the point where his previous lover may die before they even meet or perhaps another kingdom will fall instead. Granted since the demons are trying to start a war it is inevitable that a lot of people could and will die, but I guess that is the good thing too cause whether or not his actions have severe consequences will likely be tossed aside by the war.

Users who are viewing this thread