Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
There's no way that these chapters are full chapters right? Right?!

Holy fuck, does the author deliberately overextend this fight? It's been 17 chapters and I see no progress at all.

Thanks for the translation

I better not get fucking a cliffhanger in the next chapter or I got some crimes to commit

If MC kill this demon guy he will change the future he anticipated and that Irene lady will stay as the current demon king daughter. This scream a flag yada-yada demon invasion and MC forced to fight or kill that Irene lady he tries so hard to save he didnt consider the possibility that Irene lady will be a different person and become someone important to demon army because they didnt meet yet. Then again if MC let this demon guy free he will destroy the village and kill everyone. I'm looking forward what author gonna do. 👻

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone wants to know the outcome of this fight now, I'll tell you.

Demon boy's about to get cut in two.

Double-page supporter
Welp, at least this fight indeed does feel like a boss fight, its different than ur everyday isekai or reincarnation where u get all OP and only struggle for 2 or 3 chapter b4 getting serious or unlocking hidden power or getting angry and get nakama power and curbstomp ur previously supposed to be strong boss enemy

Dex-chan lover
> Yeah, i agree with MC that they will show they were right.
Felix is big battle Junkie of wants to bang pretty woman (irene) and feel the praises to him left and right when becoming the king.

I think, he was just a narcissist that wants attention after all, with the power to snatch the throne, but no capability of doing the work of the king.
In short, he was in born as a killing machine, and his pride and stubbornness are so effective that he thinks he wants to be the king, because he just feel it.

> Tina and Irene both combine, together with MC, i think MC will really melt literally from happiness....

Dex-chan lover
Garbage like him will never understand the drive of other people. They see only their own means as the correct one.

NOW he wants help?
what about his original plan of attacking one by one until the entire village get destroyed?

Dex-chan lover
Yay! shounen-esque cringe speech vs zealous demon lord candidate.

i finished this in like 30 seconds😇 isit just me or the chapters are getting shorter n shorter..... btw , ty for translating

Users who are viewing this thread