Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Really messed up to toy with people's feelings like that. I don't blame Kanako for wanting to kill them.

Aggregator gang
When Kanako wants to kill someone, it's no trifle matter. The bullies are really in danger.

Aggregator gang
You know it's hard to take it as a joke when she says she will kill a kid considering she seems to kill for any reason nowadays

Dex-chan lover
Oh yea, that happened once in my school. A girl confessed to a boy, he accepted, she then said she was just trolling him. He got made fun of after that.
Later it turned out she actually did like him, just people were saying stuff behind her like "Him? Really?" so she wimped out.

What a shame really.

Wait, why am I talking like I was the only mature one there? I laughed the hardest at that time! lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
People who play with other's feelings are part of the lowest scum of the earth

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga is made for people to look at people and go "DAMN that is scummy wth" and to get mad at them lol

Fed-Kun's army
That happened alot when I was in middle school, I was walking past while it happened a few times. Warning signs were that there would be a group of their friends hiding nearby waiting to laugh. With text/internet, you wouldn't be able to see that and it could be shared long after it actually happens, with tons of people that weren't even there. That must be hard...

Dex-chan lover
There are few forces as morally deprived and evil as the girls in Middle School.

Users who are viewing this thread