Shiawase wo Anata ni - Oneshot

Group Leader
Messed up the last page in my original upload, should be fixed now.

Group Leader
now i dont like how it ended for couple of reasons.
The girl commited suicide because of her selfishness unlike the boy, who was unwilling to die. He did not commited suicide nor he wanted to die, he was basically killed. Meanwhile girl admits that she had loving partens before, but she still decided to comitted the suicide. thats just her being weak willed. In my opinion the familty she draw was what she derserved for being selfish. What boy drawed was also what he deserved by enduring his violant parent(s) and STILL not losing the kindness inside him. She had all the boy wished, a loving and caring family. Just because she was bullied and betrayed once she decided to commit suicide. she will probably waste her new life just the same way she did in his first one. I would much rather to see boy being happy instead of this foolish girl.

Fed-Kun's army
When he said, "we both had it hard, didn't we" i just really started crying and had to pause from reading............. and then i dived back in only to shed more tears. Oof. Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh great, even in afterlife you have to pull a freaking gacha lol.
Nice story though.

Group Leader
@pokefairy the very act of commiting suicide is foolish. Its even more foolish then self harm. Betrayal? bulliying? they are also part of the life, they are nothing new . Yes meanwhile you are right we dont know all of the circumstances in her life but she admits that she had a loving family, a place to belong what she did was selfish and foolish and she actually regrets doing it. Proof? she herself said that she had loving parents with tears in her eyes. So you trying to convey her act as reasonable or simply not foolish, is also pretty foolsih my friend. So i dont think defending her makes sense she herself regrest the very act

you guys just judge and admit a "level" of sadness for commiting or not a suicide; the thing is, you can't judge anyone since you can't mesure the feelings and emotion they have in them :):) tho even if you could mesure those feels, who the fk are you to judge

Dex-chan lover
@xieshu that's your opinion I guess. Seeing suicide as foolish does nothing to prevent it, and is likely to push suicidal people even further. Idk I feel like empathy is better than just condemning the act. The foolish act here was the bullying, and the suicide was the result. She had a way out, and she did regret it, but no one can judge another's suffering.
If you disagree, feel free. I'd rather be on the side of empathy.

Users who are viewing this thread