Shibatarian - Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
What a fun and unique read. I'm was is at it's end but happy I got to experience it during it's run.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Very solid little series, did exactly what it set out to do and had a lot of heart. Can't wait to see what Iwamuro Katsuya has in store next.

Dex-chan lover
First arc was really good. Like really good. Then it turned into an homage to movies and went nose to the ground very fast... that ending... was very bland and a waste of a chapter. You could have literally ended it on the previous one and wouldn't have changed. Also the MC really got the short stick when being aged

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty happy with this ending myself. Feels a little more complete than the initial ending, somehow.

Also, the idea of cherry blossoms now being seen as something treacherous and scary is so fascinating to me. It's pervaded Japanese culture and media for quite possibly forever as a symbol and motif with positive meanings. Just think how all the existing works would be impacted by this one event, all the stereotypical cherry blossom confession scenes in fiction would be so conflicting to people now...

Dex-chan lover
AUeCU36.png

What a great little story that was. So many series feel disposable, but I think I'll remember this one.

Users who are viewing this thread