Shigahime - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Awaken

Dex-chan lover
How convenient that suddenly they can't see faces even though just last chapter that wasn't an issue.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd come here to bitch about Murase and Souichi, but after reading the raws I feel a strange sense of calm. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the rest of this story translated into english.

@Ironclad
Ikr?

Dex-chan lover
Such a chaotic plot... It has been so long since the Fire Punch...

@kent12121 People want more of Tachibana's mom sitting in front of the tv and being spookier than all bloodsuckers in the manga combined, instead that bitch Chika hogs all the pages for herself.

Dex-chan lover
I still believe that even Kronix will one day undestand what NTR actually means and that it basically only happens in niche hentais.

Dex-chan lover
@Sabin You are just referring to the western usage of NTR. In Japan NTR can be used in the same manner as kronix uses it, in fact there are subgenres to differentiate between different kinds of NTR in Japan. There was a great page on this that I don't remember anymore, but the point is that the whole misunderstanding comes from how western websites such as sadpanda adapted the term NTR while ignoring whole subgenres of it.

Dex-chan lover
@criver then please enlighten me how NTR applies to the current events in the manga.

@kazaddum m-maybe we can witness a miracle happening?

Dex-chan lover
@Sabin MC feels he got NTRd by his nemesis. It's literally the main impulse that drove him deeper into the abyss and how it all got to this point.

Dex-chan lover
@criver He got in the situation due to Miwako playing him like a fiddle and manipulation not because of same vague NTR feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@Sabin Yes Miwako's the mastermind behind the whole thing. That however doesn't mean that he didn't act upon the thought that his gf was doing stuff behind his back, just go a few chapters back if you have forgotten this already. That was the main thing that pushed him towards where he's at at the moment. Whether it was planned by Miwako doesn't change the fact that there are NTR elements.

Users who are viewing this thread