Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Devil's Call

Dex-chan lover
I feel conflicted. Tho at the end of the day shes helping him ig, even if her intentions arent the best. Hopefully hes her only "puppet" as well, for his own sake.
Same, but I do like how she basically told him to take back agency over his body and the entire situation. Tho it's through an incredibly violent(in a social sense) and transgressive method, it's right on that line between radical and unhinged.

Like I hope it won't escalate, but this is chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
If a similar video existed on Twitter, I find it unlikely that people would be out for the bullies' heads or that anything would happen in the first place.
However this is making my justice senses tingle so I'm just gonna ignore that.

Double-page supporter
If a similar video existed on Twitter, I find it unlikely that people would be out for the bullies' heads or that anything would happen in the first place.
However this is making my justice senses tingle so I'm just gonna ignore that.
It's a low hanging fruit for content creators. You out a bully and don't care for the consequences. Society can be pretty wild and some nutjob would probably escalate it. Either that or socially-execute bullies; I think that's what the psycho GF is going for.

Dex-chan lover
It will be interesting to see the overall plan for puppeting and how this will end tragedy, comedy, romance?

Dex-chan lover
This "Bakibo" gotta be someone important to the stories, at least for the next few chapter. Because, as we can see, the first highlighted respondent is Bakibo himself and the rest are pretty much peps from his faction.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

She just Uno Reverse Card the bullying.
ya1tl0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread