Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The girl's cat fight

Dex-chan lover
she lost points there.

8q5avht.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm truly disappointed that even after the anime this series got almost no hentai. It deserved at least a bit more imo. But, most of these one offs tend to not get much. Big sadge.

MC should just fuck them both btw.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Harem route for the win...

Sorry, but I do prefer the other girls... and besides, a huge reason I read this series was the pretty girls..

Dex-chan lover
Forget the romance stuff, what are these attack poses? I'm not much of a fighter myself, but this looks really goofy

Dex-chan lover
If the girl got naked in front of you for dubious reasons, you don't go to apologize until you're sure she is dressed again.
What dubious reasons? Wasn't she got naked because of Ard's mistake? Ard himself said so in his inner monologue, that he mistakenly used reflect.

Dex-chan lover
What dubious reasons? Wasn't she got naked because of Ard's mistake? Ard himself said so in his inner monologue, that he mistakenly used reflect.
He reflected a sword strike. Why did it came back as clothing destruction?
The only explanation, is that he is in a romantic comedy. Which underlines the need for making sure the woman is dressed before doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
The whole skit of him getting blamed for defending himself after she shouts Die! all her clothes get destroyed because he used Reflect? Shouldn't only the sword be affected by that skill? Besides her reaction it's completely out of character! She's supposed to be a "more or less" stoic several centuries old warrior! Even if embarrassed, she wouldn't react like sheltered teen! But who cares about established characters when we can get some gratuitous ecchi and cheap laughs :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
The whole skit of him getting blamed for defending himself after she shouts Die! all her clothes get destroyed because he used Reflect? Shouldn't only the sword be affected by that skill? Besides her reaction it's completely out of character! She's supposed to be a "more or less" stoic several centuries old warrior! Even if embarrassed, she wouldn't react like sheltered teen! But who cares about established characters when we can get some gratuitous ecchi and cheap laughs :facepalm:
Using magic is against the rules in a swordfighting tournament. Especially if it's magic that strips women in front of the crowd.
Also, I don't think she was stoic at any point of this story. She just didn't have much things she cared about.

Users who are viewing this thread