Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The fighting girls

Double-page supporter
ah, no 35 is the last chapter for the manga, I was expecting it to be longer, can't be help I guess but I don't really like it when the manga becomes a LN ad, I would of loved the time travel arc where MC daughter comes by.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, this chapter would have been more impactful if they took the time to make the hero girl likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Fkn "omnipotent demon lord" doesn't figure out there's people controlling her! This fight should have ended with the elf girl incapacitating her while Ard (pretending being hurt) sneak up to those two! That would prevent the fight getting boring and dragged out and he wouldn't need to reveal his true form to everyone! But what do I know... :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Manga status is publication completed, does that mean it's cancelled?

Double-page supporter
Just kill the cunt already, she has committed an inimmaginnable series of crimes even before the mind control. I can't stand characters above the law

Double-page supporter
Just kill the cun7 already, she has committed an inimmaginnable series of crimes even before the mind control. I can't stand characters above the law

Dex-chan lover
Manga status is publication completed, does that mean it's cancelled?
It means that it completed its purpose of being a Promo for the Light Novel like most others adaptations out there, this one ended around the time anime finished airing, so it was double the promo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i dont get the story anymore
what hero when she get mind control so easily

Users who are viewing this thread