Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Enemy: *makes typical escape* I’ll come back to kill you another time!

MC: “Nah”

Double-page supporter
In the end those high ranker adventurer are useless. 😂

Dex-chan lover
How many of these were reuploads? I'd read every chap except the last two, but don't know if that was another group (now deleted) or what.

Dex-chan lover
Please punish that dark elf because she was being a meanie to you in the previous chapter.
One slap for each buns on her bosom would do..

Group Leader
Wow! It's a Co-Co-Co-Co-Combo-Kill of uploads!

@Salfaro
Those previous deleted chapters are by another guy who stolen them from Mangasushi.

One good thing about this MC, he doesn't just stand there watching the enemy fly away. He takes them out if they try to escape. This way the other enemies won't know his abilities and there will me no Round 4 with that demon. It's a win/win.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I still call bullshit. In every war information is one of the top priorities. Didn't the Numbers at least send two demons to confirm his strength or didn't they see him, the guy, that killed Nero, going on this mission? What I want to get at is, now would be a pretty decent opportunity to finish him off or at least to try it, as he is clearly exhausted.

The MC said "I used quite a lot of mana" and after he uses elite fire magic, I found it quite weird. But maybe he still had enough 🤔

Dex-chan lover
No food for lime, kinda sad lime couldn't transform a skeletal celestial dragon thingimajing.

@Izayoi98

well, scratch that idea..
You bring a much greater news to me, my friend... the greatest spoiler I've read in ages. I am overjoyed, let me thank you for this insight. ^^

You deserve my respect.

Many mangas use the ora ora but after his destructive display yuuri should've been like "KONO POWA"

Users who are viewing this thread