Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~

...*Sigh*
I... Sorry... To me, the plot written on this manga seems to be written by a 14yrs old normal dreaming kid.
Its... No, nevermind. I won't say anything about bad or good, but its definitely awkward to me... The logic used here doesn't even makes me go 'what?'. Instead, makes me go 'this protag is a doll trying to be human'.
Might be okay, if the author is actually A.I.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I like this series, because it is an ABSOLUTE, TOTAL TRASH. I would give minus score if I could, but I will have to be satisfied with only rating it with 1. Do you feel like you are the ugliest, most stupid creature in the entire world history? Don't worry, just remember that this kind of manga exists. This manga is actually that good of motivational support.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this isekai hurts my brain and at the same time kinda enjoyable to watch,the first girl is stupid physically and mentally the pony haired girl ,i hope she is just a side character,the second girl however,she has a nice character design but she is kinda stupid mentally,hope she gets laid with mc not the pony haired girl

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't get how this... thing can be in top manga of the last 24h. Are you guys stupid or what?

Contributor
@Morteman1998

The best way I can explain it is with a good analogy. What would you rather eat: a well-prepared filet mignon with mashed potatoes or a fat, greasy burger with fat, greasy fries?

You and I may think the first sounds more cultured and appetizing, but others want a trashy fantasy that they can experience in five minutes and then forget immediately after.

@Morteman1998 : Not everyone expects every heckin' manga out there to be some worldchanging, unique piece of art. Too many of you pretentious people on here, derp.

I read manga cause it entertains me. Generic, trashy or not, aslong as it's enjoyable to me, that's all I need.

I'm not really a fan of anything. I just don't get the dimwitted comments that says everyone should dislike something because he/she dislikes it. Or how the heck they have the energy to go into the comment field of a manga they absolutely hated, and spew their hate all over it. Like, what?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol and the world start to see the truth.
These people usually have nothing better to do then find something they know they'll hate, spew that they hate it, and either continue reading it/ continue commenting on it despite not reading it/ head to the next manga they know they'll hate.

I just ignore them unless they bring up actual points worth reading. The typical meme of "this is trash kthxbye" isn't even worth a passing glance.

I swear-
the MC has gone through reincarnation TWICE as a really powerful person and he is still clueless

Yeh

I don't get what's with the obsession of having a "cute" pet companion following the MC. It's an overused and cringey trope, which serves no purpose whatsoever except to just be a convenient sidepiece, when the author just wants to skip a problem completely in the story. It's so lame that I have dropped several manga due to it, I just can't read something, where the author is so lazy with the story, that he just skips it completely.

I dont see why this is getting so much hate, its the usual op isekai mc but want to relax trope.

@Levan072
mc is so op that he has that the experience of being on the top or being a high ranked hero in his past lives, so his current reincarnation is just to live peacefully since he always ends up on the top .... basically this is op mc with personality nerf

Tbh, tropes thats "op isekai mc" without the nerf on the character sucks be it mental nerf or personality nerf.... mc with op growth dont need nerfs since they are weak from the start like the ogre isekai and spider isekai

As a whole, this isekai is all but similar to other isekai with higher ratings, i guess isekai haters just throw their hate to this particular isekai
This is actually good for passtimes basically.
But the comment community here just degrades the quality of this manga

@melbisbelbis
He is clueless cuz the era has changed, culture has changed, and what is normal has changed, his usual knowledge doesnt apply to the new time he is in ... perfectly normal for a reincarnation genre

*sigh* reading the comments just hurts my brain

@yuragi
Yea... its not, this kinda deserves a rate between 6.5 - 7

Double-page supporter
It's kind of fun, I get some laughs, seems like there is some plot going on in the background, but the pacing is slow as fuck. Looks like it's a bi-monthly issue manga but you get short as fuck developments per chapter, you could have put all what happened in the so far 19 episodes in half of them at worse, come on, the stuff that is going on is not even interesting, like for example to waste a whole chapter into killing ONE SINGLE FUCKING GOLEM MAN, DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT AT ALL.

Edit: Also, why not putting less retarded female characters? Just a little bit less retarded ones, I'm not even asking for average human IQ, just ape-grade would be enough to make them more appealing and interesting.
2nd edit: THE SLIME DESERVES MORE SCREEN TIME, MUCH MORE!!

Users who are viewing this thread