Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~

Double-page supporter
@Bapos if you read back this thread... it seems they were allegedly stolen from the person who did chapter 20, who didn't release them because missing 21-23 and still needing lots of fixing.
And to make it worse, added donation pages to the allegedly stolen content.
This (uploading stolen content) is what some would call 'a dick move' and against ToS thus grounds for removal.
I'm surprised the uploaders account wasn't banned, but I don't have the full story, this is just what I assume... I'm not a moderator or admin of any kind, but I hope to have enlightened you with my viewpoint.

Hmm mangasushi didn't drop this but i'd better go with quality than quantity. still we're behind like 10 chap but i'd still go with quality or whatever they release xd

Dex-chan lover
I miss the old kissmanga back before it was that ridden with malware, at least it pulled chapters properly

@igneeljr TL;DR: Deleted due to breaking mangadex ToS.

Slightly longer version:
The person who posted them sniped them from a WIP page of a member of Mangasushi and put a donation page onto them.
Mangasushi hadn‘t released them yet since they were missing chapters 21-23. Some more background stuff can be found by reading the last 20-30 messages.

@Toykio

Unless some messages have been deleted or something, that's not quite what the previous messages say. According to the messages, the person who posted these stole them from Suiji01z (who is not a member of Mangasushi). And the chapters are not WIP, as Suiji has stated that he had no intention to continue working on them, as he has stopped working on this series altogether. On that note, he also stated that he doesn't mind that the poster did what he did. The exact quote was: "nah i dont really mind i dont really care anymore, im done with this already soo its fine". Given that the original translator has stated that he doesn't mind them being posted here, is it actually a breach of the ToS? (legit question, because I failed to find anything about it when I skimmed through the rules).

Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending the poster. To post someone else's work without crediting them, and to attempt to use it to collect donations, is very shitty. But I like to keep facts straight.

Dex-chan lover
Completely generic low-quality isekai.
Nothing actually truly offensive about it, so I can't really hate it. But I can't really muster up the enthusiasm to have any sort of strong opinion about it at all. It is just completely forgettable.

Group Leader
its like this. i dont have chap 20 - 23 but have 24 - 33, tho it needs a lot of fixing redrawing and etc. i lost the 20 - 23 since i deleted it because i uploaded it on youtube before.
visit this link where i saved the files buymeacoffee.com/Suiji you'll see no difference. he didn't even fixed the demon emperor thing that should be magic something.

i posted it on october 4, the chap 24, wayy earlier than the guy who uploaded it

that's why you don't see any chap 23. just wait for mangasushi

@Fear3d

You are right, my mistake, Suiji01 isn‘t part of Mangasushi but a previous sniper.
The reason why i called them a WIP was that he mentioned „...there is a lot to fix but he didn't fixed it lol...and I wont fix it too I stopped already since chap 20“ so i thought of them as such, just discontinued.

Another reason was that Invader_Retro stated that Mangasushi didn‘t drop them but got the chapters from Suiji:
„we didn't drop it and I stated what happened above.

To explain further the guy who sniped us before gave us the 24-33 chapters uploaded here before but since the editing wasn't done that well and Pr for certain things wasn't great either decided to continue from scratch to avoid any complaints some readers would have had.“

I would argue the uploads broke rules 2.3.2 and 3.2.3, especially the latter, given he had added pages asking for donations.

I'd like to know the answer to johnbomb75 question as well as why it jumps from ch. 22 to 30?

translate chapters 23 to 29 before you translate chapters 30 to 32

checked mangakalot they're missing chapter 23 (also they're chapter listing is weird and a bit confusing)

@Laginnox
@johnbomb75
@anideki
@Xeithr

The reasons behind these... sporadic uploads is talked about some in the comments previous to your questions.
I don't have more details to add since I'm not directly involved, but you should get a rough understanding from them.

When I saw 32 uploaded at first I was really damn glad, I thought maybe we had a sudden batch upload of a bunch of chapters at once. After looking into it and seeing the comments and whatnot 😥
Oh well, thanks to everyone who brings us en releases, I'm looking forward to more; keep up the good work 🍻

Supporter
@Xeithr

They did translate 23 to 29 I think. I read them like last week or something, but it seems someone deleted them for absolutely no reason.

I feel like there's some favoritism or bs going on here. If the group that's currently translating is releasing like 1-2 times a month and the raw is like a dozen chapters ahead, and another group just goes ahead and translates it all since that group is taking forever, well that's what happens if one group is too slow and people get tired of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread