Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Orc-san And Hearts Distance

Dex-chan lover
Honestly expected her uncle to he more menacing but i almost pity him if it wasn’t for the fact from what we’ve been told he brought it on himself

Group Leader
Uncle looks completely pathetic. That’ll make it easier to torture him. Yay

Fed-Kun's army
Mister Uncle ? Your sister sends her regards.

OaSW98v.jpg

Double-page supporter
@FgoSegul
You shouldn't pity him... he's only got a few more seconds left to live. He will be put out of his misery soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
oh look, it's the backstabbing family member that looked like he just escaped from a slave mine he was sent to from fucking up hard

Whoa whoa whoa, you can't dangle this JUICY piece of BIG NEWS! in front of me and not expect me to want to rip his fucking balls off to feed to him while hanging him off a cliff by his dick while he's completely lathered in honey to attract insects.

Double-page supporter
Oh she is starting to wuv orc-kun, very good and oh look a bitch who dared to kill a MILF who could have potentially join orc's harem, beat the crap out him like a punching bag mc!! and thanks for translating this chapter!!

Naturally ecchi, a buttery smooth flow of debauchery...
That uncle needs some money for crack lmao

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread