Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Trap

Dex-chan lover
MC should grow a spine
some people need to die
just kill him already
under influence or not

Dex-chan lover
This dark hero for some reason is annoyingly passive to kill the bad dudes, just for the filler

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think the author of this story writes worse plots than Steven Seagal.

Dex-chan lover
Wendigo made love to Baphomet and released their bastard child on the multiverse, it seems.

Anything to keep the cheap 'n easy battle chapters going and not actually having to think about actual plot, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Alriiight time to dropped this shit manga, bye everyone

Dex-chan lover
This is getting rather boring... is ok to forgive, is not ok to forgive every single one. This is annoying, we see the dead children, the heads, the stab wounds. But we can only see the protagonist doing as much as a minor cut because he is "good" and "killing is bad", if mister fluffy bottom is not dead by next chapter, I'm through.

Double-page supporter
Dark hero is a pussy lmao
But I'm guessing their gonna kidnap both pope or something and let those two representative to duke it out.

Contributor
"I need to stop this war."

No, you don't. You want to, but you don't need to. Clearly he has lost sight of their objective and what's at stake. Aside from Emily who has a friend here, they do not have stakes in this urban war. Sure, Zalord must die eventually, but Shion is obviously unprepared to fight him now and win, barring deus ex machina or some asspull at the end of this arc.

Haku is right, Shion's cornered; but only because he stubbornly clings to his hero complex that he is cornered. I wonder if this is the effect of "having let evil go" in his past that he seems to be overcompensating here. Maybe he's still haunted by the guilt of doing nothing to the chief's son and his thugs, and that children-killing noble that he thinks he can't stop now.

inb4 Ruin runs away again at the end of the battle.

Dex-chan lover
"I need to stop this war."

No, you don't. You want to, but you don't need to. Clearly he has lost sight of their objective and what's at stake. Aside from Emily who has a friend here, they do not have stakes in this urban war. Sure, Zalord must die eventually, but Shion is obviously unprepared to fight him now and win, barring deus ex machina or some asspull at the end of this arc.

Haku is right, Shion's cornered; but only because he stubbornly clings to his hero complex that he is cornered. I wonder if this is the effect of "having let evil go" in his past that he seems to be overcompensating here. Maybe he's still haunted by the guilt of doing nothing to the chief's son and his thugs, and that children-killing noble that he thinks he can't stop now.

inb4 Ruin runs away again at the end of the battle.
he will run away again and kill another child because the hero is stupid

Users who are viewing this thread