Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Thorough

Dex-chan lover
Dude got slapped so hard by the stone hand that he went back in time to his childhood. No ordinary bitch slap could do that.

Dex-chan lover
Dude got slapped so hard by the stone hand that he went back in time to his childhood. No ordinary bitch slap could do that.
We need Chuck Norris.

I smell cheap drama. Curse Hero will turn out to be...Dun-dun-duuun...Astra. (Just an educated guess, but..yeah. While I don't know anything about it, I see it coming from a mile away.)

Dex-chan lover
Yes, just what we need. A flashback during a fight.

T'was an advanced bitch slap

Dex-chan lover
This episode adds the offense of a digressive interruption as a further means of dragging-out the obnoxious business of dealing with this opponent.

Contributor
Meh, this mid boss is somehow strong enough to pose a threat to heroes that Aria also needed to be saved by Shion. Did she really launch an attack without expecting retaliation? Also Shion even just got a bit of a powerup before this. If this really was the case that Ruin is giving them that much of a hard time, then isn't it even more obvious he's not yet ready to fight Zalord?

I don't remember seeing Shion's personal backstory before, but oh boy it's the edgy fantasy staple of murdered and/or raped + murdered family members. I guess the only part I actually liked this chapter is that his predecessor got named. Now I have Astra instead of ??? on my notes for the former Darkness hero.

Users who are viewing this thread