Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Darkness Mode

Contributor
The water hero girl be like:
800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kill some ramndom people... nothing
hurt my waifu... "sorry master but i must"
...still think he will let them live though, i`m not even angry for the lack of karma in this story... i`m angry at the lack of brains in the MC, fine, go full "this is not even my final form" but please do some sensible thing or does dead people maters nothing to this guy... is good to belive in second chances but this is really pushing it.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to break it to you Shion, but neither are you. You fail to kill or directly punish people who will 100% continue to hurt and kill others because of your fear to kill. If anything, the only person in this entire manga who has truly shown what it means to be a hero is Aria.

Every single other person is out for their own personal gain, including Shion in a less damning way.

Dex-chan lover
The only meaning of holding back your power is to not show it to your enemies too early and to have something in the back of your hand to surprise them, when the need arises. But hiding it until you get surprised or overpowered and to black out, just to be killed then, defeats the purpose of that tactic.

Also I agree on that thing about holding back, while people are dying to your left and right and not being fit to be a hero by doing so, that has been mentioned already several times.

And the sudden powerup for MC now is a total low quality asspull.

Users who are viewing this thread