Shima-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Akai-san

Dex-chan lover
nothing wrong with being 'hobbyless' even tho some ppl have used it as an insult, hobbies can be expensive, it's great when you find something you like but if you can sit on a park bench and enjoy the day/nature outside and be satisfied with that, that's great too

concert with a friend/acquaintance would be nice but idk if i'd enjoy the crowd lol

i wonder if that singers based on a real person lol

Dex-chan lover
Breaking the bank for her oshi, but still giving him space on his off time, she is a woman of principles

Also that's an expensive hobby, that merch better come with miniatures and collectible cards!
i mean given her age (and hopefully Japan has some kinda widow? system if not life insurance she'd get) hopefully she'd have some kinda savings to where she wouldn't go too broke after every concert even if she technically still works unless she had some 'past circumstances' like Shima-san does

(plus if she's not hiding it from her kids it might be a good guaranteed mother's day/b-day present for her to get merch from them lol, tho i was half expecting Shima-san to somehow know him or happened to get some bonus signature or so from him to give to her)

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this type of chapters, it makes you remember to enjoy whatever you want and if you don't have a hobby that's fine too, some people just try to live day by day and some have a purpose

Life is hard so it's lovely to find a small but certain happiness.

Marijuana is a hilarious SNS username though lol

Users who are viewing this thread