Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I lied yesterday by saying that the next release may take a while.
I couldn't sleep and ending up scanlating most of the available raws, ooops :huh:

Also, "I was reincarnated as a sidekick handsome guy of the strongest protagonist"? Yukari also writing trashy isekai light novels confirmed!

Last edited:

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this manga just now, thank you very much for picking this up! Big fan of when yuri includes homophobia to some degree, makes it feel more realistic. The couple is very cute, and I love how natural the interactions (including sex) feels in this. Doesn't rely so much on the usual tired romance tropes

Supporter
Thanks, but pages 6 and 8 seem to be exactly the same...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there’s a duplicate page. Not sure if that means the last page got cut off because it does seem to end rather abruptly even for a half chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there’s a duplicate page. Not sure if that means the last page got cut off because it does seem to end rather abruptly even for a half chapter.
Sorry for the inconvenience, an update has been submitted (and will be live in a few minutes I hope). And the half chapter does end quite abruptly this time, for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
No need to be anxious just be glad you got mixed up and sitting with bunch of artist.

Well That's what normal fanatic response will be

Users who are viewing this thread