Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai: Man●hen - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@Nyaaa That's why you shouldn't trust lolis. Also, disappointing ending. But thanks for making it to the end. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Dissapointing end for the manga, but I'm glad you guys have translated it and are doing the light novel.

Thanks for completing this and even more thanks for attempting the novels, I have heard those are quite difficult to translate for a variety of reasons. Is there a place we can go track progress and/or release since this isn't a venue for light novels?

Dex-chan lover
What a god damn shame!
And this is despite it having an anime adaption!
Oh well... Thanks for the read.

Should've expected this from the way this was titled, though I do hope it's got more chapters. Thanks for translating this

jak

Contributor
This is an example of the manga not being a full adaptation, but an ad for the light Novel. I hate when they do that.

For everyone asking about the LN, we're keeping the Shimoneta sub updated every month or so on what we're doing, so if you want to check it out go ahead

Group Leader
um, what the fuak, the end?

even if this is an "ad" for the novel, this is a terrible way to end it. There's no major cliffhanger or anything.

I would start reading novel but i feel like they are gonna drag the romance between mc and blue snow and make some drama to drag things like they usually do so this is the end for me. Thanks for everything

I came here because of the anime, anime Anna is waaaay crazier. I'm truly disapointed by this manga but I'll give the novels a chance

Aggregator gang
Well, I just watched the anime for the first time yesterday.
After a somewhat entertaining beginning it became more and more dull, so I said "Let's try the manga".

Now I've read this as well to its conclusion and... What can i say? This was frankly garbage and a complete waste of time.

@TucoBenedicto

If you're bummed out with the anime because of the ending, just know that it wasn't the original ending and just something the studio came up with.

But you're right with the manga because it's ending was definitely rushed. Both anime and manga didn't do justice to the source.

Users who are viewing this thread