Shimotsuki-san Likes the Mob ~This Shy Girl is Only Sweet Towards Me~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Lmao the MC thinks of how bad it would be to hear people's nature because some people are jealous; meanwhile he himself spends the whole time being jealous of the handsome guy next to him lolol. But ofc our virgin main character is actually really nice at heart and the handsome popular guy MUST be evil . Like if frustated 24/7 mc over here is the only person the girl can tolerate then jesus fucking christ the rest of the class must be actual kitten murderers.

Double-page supporter
yo, was there a timeskip since they first talked to each other, or what? they seem a bit too friendly imo

The sounds of jealousy and lust would be unpleasant but he literally spends 15 pages being jealous over someones harem.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how manga authors attribute every supernatural powers they want to bestow their characters on a non fictitious setting to synesthesia, like it's a magic word to somehow justify this BS hearing a person's nature. They want us to somehow just accept it without criticizing the logic behind it lol

Aggregator gang
Wait so apparently she's magic? It could've been just that she has literally known the guy since childhood like what was already established so she knows he's a douche but instead the writer made her psychic for some reason.

Also what is even her personality? Of the four girls introduced in chapter 1 somehow the main heroine is the one I can't get a read on.

This premise is interesting but I can see why it's not more popular. The writing is making a poor first impression.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuuzaki always give these unpleasant vibes from what we've seen. No need to have a synesthesia to notice lol

Isn't the MC also jealous of the popular dude in the chapter 1?

So shouldn't she also feel uncomfortable with the MC? Or maybe she feels uncomfortable when those emotions are directed at her instead of others.

Users who are viewing this thread